I have found thousands plus cases of sexual harassment on Snapchat. Sh**y people share nudes and filthy snaps by misusing the beautiful features.
Now, what is the beautiful feature? “View once”. This feature includes finite and infinite time snap watching.
How do people miss using the feature? They set the timer and send you the snap. As soon as you open that, it disappears.
There is no proof to sue! You cannot save the snap even. What is the solution? Read this article. I will share 2 100% working solutions.
Use a screen recorder. Once you see the person shared some content in view once, turn on the screen recorder before you open it. It will help you to keep the proof safe. Here is the app you can use
Inshot Screen Recorder:
This app is handy to use. Here is the process.
- Download it from apple or play store
- Next, set up the floating window from the settings.
- Turn on the window.
- Start recording
Critical but working. Here is something you should know. Snapchat instantly notifies the user when you take their screenshots. Now, how to save Snaps in chat without them knowing.
- Go to Google Playstore
- Download Snapstory
- Set up the app and let it run in the background.
- Now open the snap you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the camera icon (it will float over the window)
- Done! No one noticed who took the screenshot.
How to save snaps in Chat automatically?
You can save the snaps automatically for 24 hours, not more than that. Here is how
- Got to you friends chat option
- Tap and hold
- You will find “delete chat”
- Tap the option and set the message for 24 hours.
- It will keep the message for 24 hours.
Snapchat is made for sexting. This is a myth. We just have made this beautiful platform unprotected for our teenagers. So, to all the teenagers, use this platform sincerely to avoid further risk.